Green Life

914-341-1725

266 Mamaroneck Ave, Mamaroneck, New York, USA, 10543

Serves meat, vegan options available. Build-your-own salads, craft sandwiches, protein bowls, and fresh juices and smoothies. Vegan and gluten free choices available on mostly everything. Also offers pre-packaged chips/cookies/snacks, some being both vegan and gluten free. Hummus-avocado-tofu wrap is vegan. A bright, fun atmosphere. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Salad bar, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by pandapuffsss

fresh and tasty - Edit

Great salad bar many options. But not enough vegan options. Would love to see some of there bowls in a vegan option. A vegan sandwich.

Pros: lots of salad options

Cons: not enough vegan options

Better than Chop't! - Edit

Great place with many vegetarian/vegan options. I got the hummus avocado wrap which also has tofu and a great sauce. Also had a side of the potato wedges, yum!

Good food, great atmosphere - Edit

I come here once a week. It's a bit like Chop't because of the salad bar but it's waaay better. Far more selection and variety in food. Offers juices and smoothies and you can create your own. The decor is fun, and the staff are friendly and attentive. It helps that it's not part of a chain, so it has its own uniqueness.

My only criticism is that they have only one completely vegan item on the menu right now--the hummus avocado tofu wrap (which I get regularly because it's amazing), but you can build your own vegan salads and sandwiches (and I think protein bowls? I've never tried those).

They also have vegan & gluten-free cookies and chips. I've tried the bean chips (dope) and I'm crazy about the cookies. They had these kale cookies in both chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin...ugh. I really hope they get those back in stock.

Overall, I love Green Life.

Pros: Plenty of seating in a lovely space, Friendly staff, Vegan kale cookies

Cons: Needs more vegan items on the menu

Return to Mamaroneck Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Life closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.