First Review by Poundie

Delicious - Edit

Thanks to happy cow we found out about this vegan / vegetarian Buffet in Curitiba. To make it short: we loved this place. Furthermore, it has really been very affordable. For 22 Reales (app. 7€) you could choose from a huge buffet and even drinks like water and delicious juices were included. They had a wide choice of vegetarian as well as vegan food and both has been delicious. Btw: there's also a shop included where you could buy all sorts of organic products. I also wrote about this restaurant on my private Blog. For more pictures you could visit www.piecesofve.com
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 31, 2015

Really good food - Edit

This restaurant is now called Bouque Garin and it offers an amazing vegetarian buffet for R$20,00 Monday - Saturday and R$25,00 on Sunday. It is an all you can get and there is plenty for vegans as well. Buffet includes juice, water, coffee and tea. They also have a small store with many homemade items.

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Value, Friendly Staff

Good Taste and Variety - Edit

I liked this buffet--probably the 2nd best I had in Brazil after Refeitorio Organico in Rio. They had a lot of vegetarian versions of Brazilian dishes, including feijoada. Big salad selection. This was all you can eat--currently at R$16.50 (if I remember correctly) and included juice and desserts. I give this 4 stars, but it's probably really closer to 4 1/2 (if it were completely vegan, it'd get 5).

Pros: good veg feijoada, tasty, good selection

Cons: not vegan, though vegan-friendly, isn't open for dinner

One of Brazil's Best - Edit

Visited this restaurant on all three days I was in Curitiba and the fact I went back meant it was of the best standard of any I visited in Brazil this time. There is a wide option of salads and cooked foods and plenty for any vegetarian and vegans to choose from. The restaurante stays open from 11am until 3pm. Although limited in English the owners seemed justifiably proud of maintaining their standards that went beyond just a business interst that extended was essentially central to their lifestyle.

Pros: High standard, Clean, Wide Variety

Cons: Lunchtime only

Return to Curitiba Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bouquet Garni closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1054 times since Aug 2007.