CLOSED: Green Leaf Natural Vegetarian Bistro

Contact 502-637-5887

309 W Cardinal Blvd, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, 40208

Full vegetarian lunch and dinner menu includes selections in appetizers, soups, entrees, sides, combo meals, desserts, bubble teas and smoothies. All main dishes come with fresh fruit, vegetable, and veggie meat (vegetarian beef, chicken, pork, or seafood) and are cooked in an open kitchen. Quick service style with food served on paper plates. Eco-friendly decor with Wi-Fi access. JAN 2013 SHUT DOWN AND CHANGED TO MT. FUJI NON-VEG RESTAURANT. REMOVED.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Asian

First Review by Tracymarie83

Green Leaf is a great place for meals or a treat - Edit

I walked past GL on my way to a chain "veg-friendly" restaurant to meet a friend. The stylish interior and incredible scents made me do a double take. While the melted queso covered grilled veggies of the other restaurant brought me to the shopping center - Green Leaf has been the only restaurant I frequent when I am near U of L. Some 10 meals/4 smoothies and 3 new converted friends later, I am happy to report that even the carnivores of my life have made return visits to GL as well.

I really enjoy the staff demeanor and the chef's talent.

I will return often and bring friends, because the highest compliment paid is referrals.

Pros: Flavorful food, Fresh, open-kitchen

Cons: some of the fruit smoothies taste alike, would like no family meal deals

Wish there was more like this in KY! - Edit

This place is SO good it's crazy! You almost forget you are at a vegetarian/vegan restaurant! The food was amazing and made up super fast! I can't wait to go back again!

Pros: Fast , Good selection size, Good portion size

Cons: No parking lot

Return to Louisville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Green Leaf Natural Vegetarian Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 528 times since Apr 2012.