First Review by buttaflyrawka

One of my Vegan Faves. - Edit

I spent an amazing lunch there and started off with some two shots of wheat grass. The menu is simple, the main meals are creative and the Desserts are great. I had an Almond Burger with Irish vegan stew and some Mango-cashew cheesecake. A relish!

This vegan place is a must try.
Updated from previous review on Monday May 05, 2014

Updated from previous review on Monday May 05, 2014

Pros: Great food, Great Atmosphere, Knowledgeable Staff.

Amazing Desserts - Edit

This is a really nice restaurant, I love the atmosphere and environment. I am not a raw vegan and honestly, have not been overly impressed with most of the prepared raw food I have tried. I got the onion wrap and it was alright. Still not my most favourite thing but the desserts were incredible. I love raw desserts. Just simply delicious. The person who served us (I think she may be the owner) was super sweet and kind. Will definitely be visiting again for some of the yummy sweets.

Pros: All vegan, Nice atmosphere, Friendly

Congrats Gratia - an amazing place! - Edit

Ate there every day while visiting Moncton - your'kelp chips' & Beet burgers are addictive. Sampled everything - now I am hooked. Who would have thought - Gourmet Raw Food in Moncton. Think I actually lost weight filling my face with all this goodness. Amazing how good Raw Food can taste when you know what you are doing. Thanks Gratia!!! Can't wait to come back & sample the new recipes.

Pros: Excellent Food, Great Staff, Chef knows what she is doing!

Cons: Not enough seats to accomodate us all.

a beautiful surprise! - Edit

A cute little corner at the far end of Sequoia Natural Food store is where Green Heaven is located. Gratia, Lisa and the rest of the ladies were full of smiles and love! The chocolate macaroons (which Lisa made and said were a mistake) were amazing, rich and melt in you mouth. The onion wrap had just enough bite with the cayenne pepper and the sauce inside complimented the onion bread perfectly (which was perfectly pliable). The green goddess salad was wonderfully satisfying as well. I loved my experience there and I'm looking forward to going back and seeing how they've expanded.

Return to Moncton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Heaven closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3222 times since Oct 2010.