Green Gallery

Contact 841209149

22/1 Moo 8, Srithanu, Koh Phangan, Thailand, 84280

Vegan restaurant catering to tourists and expats. Serves food like wraps, hummus, sandwiches and beverages like green drinks, teas, and coffee. Has music instruments, a library, movie times. Opposite Agama Yoga and near Srithanu 7-11 (5-minute walk up road before 7-11). Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-4:00pm, Mon-Fri 6:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-4:00pm, Sun 6:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by eric

great food, plenty of options - Edit

Nice cafe with a good vibe. Food is really nice and comes out quickly. We had passionfruit kombucha, a green juice and a fruit smoothie. All very tasty. The menu has a good range of raw and cooked foods. Lots of healthy options and some naughtier ones like the tofu nuggets which were so tasty! Really good food. Recommend the pies and the veggie balls in rich red sauce.

Good food - lovely restaurant - Edit

My boyfriend liked the western stlye food (nuggets....) - for me it was a little bit oily (Breakfast/Vegan scrambeled egg). But the smooties tasted fresh and delicious. The location is very lovely - nature bonded.

Amazing food and great pkace - Edit

It was amazing food in Koh Phangan! Me and my family (3 Kids) wanted to eat there every day. Delicious meals preparing with passion and love. Great place and such a nice staff. Cold yogurt soup was my favorite!

Delicious but not the healthiest - Edit

Very comfy restaurant in a chilled setting, they had classical music playing and there were books that I was even allowed to borrow for a deposit. The menu is very extensive, they have something for everyone. The food was delicious, the only downside was that everything was covered in oil. I ordered the hummus and veggies, and it had a massive layer of olive oil on it, and even the 8 small pieces of veggies for dipping were completely oily. Bummer! Would tell them to leave it off next time. Tasty though!

Pros: Tasty, Comfy atmosphere

Cons: Too much oil

The best vegan restaurant in koh phangan - Edit

I came to green gallery after watching the happycow video about koh phangan with high expectations, I was very happy to find out I came to the right place. As a person who is trying to be vegan I was surprised by the amazing flavore of the vegan "meat balls" in the "peppa pig" sandwich I chose out of the huge menu. It was hard to chose but I was recommended by the staff that was wanderful, friendly and attentive. I had a "beauty juice" made out of carrots, pineapple and basil. It was a wanderful combination. I was seating in the garden which seamed to be well designed in a Mediterranean style. There where a duck and a cat playing around the garden and making friends with the guests. It was a great axperiance and I can't wait to go back and try more of the delicious options in the menu. And also to visit the duck again :)

Pros: Food, Service , Atmosphere

Good food and friendly service! - Edit

Came here with a small group of friends, so we got to taste a variety of dishes. The food was so good that I returned the next day for more.

The BEST foods:
- After Party Breakfast (with a chickpea omelet)
- Morning Sandwich (with chickpea omelet)
- Raw soups (very flavorful)
- Cacao smoothie

The service is a bit slow because the kitchen has only 2 people, but that's no problem in the relaxing setting of the restaurant. All in all, I would recommend this restaurant because of the delicious food, prices, and wonderful vibe!!

Pros: Good price for excellent food, Delicious food

Good and 100% vegan - Edit

Went here for lunch. Nice vibe and pleasant setting in the jungle. Also easy to find.

Food was freshly prepared and tasted great. There's a varied menu - but not excessively large - which should cater for all. Lots of Middle Eastern influenced options.

Prices are extremely reasonable.

Loses 1 star because I was underwhelmed by the service, which was okay but not that friendly or personal. This is something they could put a little more effort into because it seemed aloof.

Overall, recommended.

Pros: good range of choices, price

Cons: service

Delicious - Edit

I stayed in koh phangan for a month & only discovered green gallery after a week or so of being there. For the next three weeks I ate there just about every day. So many options on the menu that it was always hard to decide. They have delicious breakfasts, salads, fruit shakes, hummus, shawarma, falafel. They offer small bites & big portions. Super good sandwiches & home made potatoe chips. Their sauces are really good too. They are very helpful & kind & have the cutest little daughter ! & a pet duck ! The artwork inside is very nice & they always play good music. There is indoor & outdoor seating. I love it. My favorite place I've eatin while traveling through south east Asia. So many vegan options but perfect for non vegans as well ! Go visit & enjoy a meal & chill out! Much love & light !

Pros: Excellent food , Great value , Very friendly staff

EinavDahan 10 Mar 2016 - Thank you so much! hope to see you again soon :)

The best Falafel Sandwich Ever - Edit

This place.... this place is much more than a restaurant. It's a place where music is played wednesday and friday...
A place where you can eat wonderful vegan food and incredible desserts or just drink something and chill

Definitely The Place to Be !

Pros: Friendly, Good vibe , Good portions

Chocolate truffles to die for :) - Edit

You need to try those chocolate truffles! They are better than a sunset at the beach with a cat to pet next to you. Maybe not. But get those! Even better get the coconut icecream with them. Heaven.
The pita filled with mushrooms and seitan was good except of the gloopy, undone seitan. brr. My bf had the burger and he liked it a lot.

Pros: chocolate truffles from chocolate heaven

wonderful food and staff - Edit

We ate here alot during or stay on ko phangan and tried alot of the menu but unfortently not everything. Great place that i highly recommend!

Pros: wounderful food

Cons: maybe not the greatest location or ambience.

Best Food and wonderful people! - Edit

I was in Thailand for a month and my best eating experiences took place at Green Gallery in Koh Phangan. The owners are so friendly and they have such a great variety of food. I love everything I had. They also had great coffee. I met and talked to a variety of people while eating. It felt like I was home. Although there are some great Thai vegan restaurants throughout the country, Green Gallery was my favorite.

Pros: Friendly, Tasty, Atmosphere

Cute Vegan Cafe with Garden Seating - Edit

This cafe was the first vegan cafe I visited on my trip and I would highly recommend it. Good food, friendly staff and decent prices. I had a spinah pie and smoothie. Delicious. The spinach pie portion is kind of small but perfect for what I wanted. My boyf ordered the falafel pita. Tasty and Massive! The menu is quite large and I wanted to come back to try more items but we ran out of time.

Pros: Cute outdoor garden, totally vegan, good food

lovely place - Edit

Ran by a nice Israeli girl and a nice staff.

They had plenty of goodies, such as probiotic shots, raw natural desserts with great ingredients, great unique teas.

They hold parties in their backyard too sometimes through the week.

Return to Koh Phangan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Gallery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.