Green Erth Bistro

• Veg-friendly
Contact 904-398-9156

1520 Hendricks Ave (at Cedar St), Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32207-3108

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan food includes several appetizers, a vegan chili, a couple wraps and salads. Giant granite communal table dining inside.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Catering, Middle Eastern, Persian, Non-veg

First Review by pheasance

Pretty Good - Edit

I ordered the veggie kabobs with rice. The rice was fresh and very good. The veggies were grilled and nicely done. My girlfriend had a Greek salad it she thought it was fantastic. She got a piece of vegan chocolate cake and said it was amazing. This from a non vegan! The service was a little clunky but we weren't in a hurry and the waitress was very nice. There are several vegetarian options on the menu but only a couple of vegan ones. I did ask and I feel like they would make the vegetarian options vegan if asked. All in all I would recommend giving it a try.

Hidden Gem! - Edit

What we ordered: Tempeh Wrap, Vegetarian Wrap, Kids Grill Cheese, Falafel appetizer, Vegan Ice Cream (vanilla, & peanut butter/chocolate).

My family is new to the area and drove by Green Earth Bistro and decided to stop in. The staff was very friendly and attentive. When we ordered our food they brought out fresh warm bread which was amazing. We were surprised at how many vegetarian and vegan options they had. Service was fast and the food was fresh. The price point was great and they gave us a good amount of food. My family and I definitely will be back again!

Pros: a lot of options for vegans and vegetarian. , service is good, food was amazing (quality & quantity)

Cons: Location. You can miss it if your not paying atten

Trying, but not quite there - Edit

We were looking forward to trying out a locally owned, veg-friendly business but found the options a bit limited. Only one item, the chili, was clearly labeled vegan on the menu. The place was severely understaffed on the night we went, so we didn't feel we could take the time to inquire about other items. We ordered the bruschetta, which appeared vegan from the menu, and it was served with cheese. The hummus had a very strange flavor. The chili was good, though not hot. It took forever to get our check, but again, maybe we came on a bad night.

Pros: Cute decor, Vegan options, Parking available

Cons: Slow service, Vegan items not clearly labeled, So-so food

Return to Jacksonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Erth Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2849 times since Jul 2012.