Green Elephant Juicery

970-470-4042

150 E Beaver Creek Blvd, Avon, Colorado, USA, 81620

Plant-based cafe offering cold pressed juice and grab & go food. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by Boston1lv

Soooo Yummy!! - Edit

Omg, this place has THE best juice and amazing food! I'm absolutely addicted to the Cal-G juice and Immunity shots. In Avon, I love to get custom smoothies. The Almond Burger wrap is crazy good and they have nut cheeses! Sundried Tomato Basil Almond Cheese, seriously. I've tried pretty much everything in this place and it's all ridiculously good.

Pros: Organic and Healthy, Delicious, Convenient

Vegan heaven in Avon. - Edit

I couldn't believe there was a vegan place in Avon. I was staying three days and was worried I couldn't find anything to eat, healthy at least. But this place saved me from days of junk food. Got the avocado/black bean wrap, so good! The teriyaki tofu and soba noodles were very very good. Since I was doing a big bike ride, I got two of their green juices and the immunity burn, which I highly recommend.

Pros: great ingredients in all their juices, perfect for, delicious ready to go food

Cons: a bit pricey

Great Food in the Mountain - Edit

Delicious healthy vegan fare. A bit on the pricey side but worth the money. The orange sherbert and breakfast burrito hit the spot.

Pros: healthy, delicious

Return to Avon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Elephant Juicery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.