CLOSED: Green Eatery

Contact 727-786-3237

31812 US 19 North, Palm Harbor, Florida, USA, 34684

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual cafe serving salads, sandwiches, soups, organic juices, fruit smoothies, and coffee drinks. Reported closed to HappyCow. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by imichelle

Amazing food and yummy smoothies! - Edit

I've had the pleasure of eating here a few times and will continue to return.

I like the decor inside, it's bright and cheerful, just like the friendly woman who was working there every time I visited. The food is unbelievable and the smoothies are great as well as healthy.

I didn't think anything could top the Portabello Mushroom panini or my fave the Turkey Artichoke Pesto panini but I discovered today that I have a new fave...I tried the Chicken Salad and it is amazing!

I've tried a couple of the smoothies and I love that they don't taste like they're full of added sugar. They are so much more healthy than a lot of the popular chains.

There is also an interesting variety of ice cream flavors available. I think it's great that they use a local ice cream company, I think it's called Working Cow.

I can't wait to go back for lunch sometime soon :)

Pros: Healthy & delicious food, Friendly staff, Happy interior

Small but yummy - Edit

This little cafe is still pretty new but it was very tasty. They offer alot of vegetarian, a little vegan, and almost all organic/natural food, as well as ice cream from The Working Cow, fruit and veggie smoothies and coffee. The menu consisted of a soup of the day (lentil for that day), salads, wraps, panini, cold sandwiches When I went, there was just one woman working behind the counter and she was very friendly and informative as well as willing to make whatever substitutes I wanted. I will definitely be making a trip back there.

Pros: Locally Owned, Mostly Organic, Friendly Staff

Cons: Ambience, Sort of hard to find

Return to Palm Harbor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Green Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 278 times since Dec 2007.