Green Cuisine Restaurant

Contact 609-368-1616

302 96th St (at Ocean Dr), Stone Harbor, New Jersey, USA, 08247

Serves meat, vegan options available. Lunch and dinner. Seasonal opening: Mother's Day until mid-Sept and open daily during summer.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Macrobiotic, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by nancyisorganic

Good Lunch! - Edit

I had a vegan burger and my friend ordered the eggless sandwich. Both were delicious. For vegan, be sure to tell the waitstaff (and have them check with the kitchen if unsure) so you don't get nonvegan things such as coleslaw on the side. They were working on sourcing new vegan desserts so I look forward to more options. Our lunch was great anyway.

Pros: enough vegan options to select happily, friendly owner appreciates feedback, pleasant fun murals on walls

Cons: waitstaff needs more understanding of vegan option, seasonal and check the hours (not usually dinner)

Great little cafe - Edit

This is our favorite cafe to stop at while traveling down to Stone Harbor or on our way to Cape May. They have great veggie sandwiches, my favorite is the tofu egg salad on pumpernickel bread and they include some fresh fruit on the side. I duplicate this meal often at home to remind me of a nice day in Stone Harbor. They also have great smoothies and great brewed iced tea. Most items are very healthy. There's many choices for vegetarians but they do serve meat. Most It's very busy especially on weekends so go early or not during lunch time. We like how cool and relaxing it is inside. It's a great respite from being out in the sun on a hot day.

Pros: nice atmosphere, interesting veggie food, smoothies

Cons: serve meat, can get very busy

Return to Stone Harbor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Cuisine Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2793 times since Aug 2007.