First Review by catbone

"Green Crush"... A SUPER DUPER Drink! - Edit

Even though I missed the Cactus Pear favor AGAIN (they don't have all the flavors listed every day), I wasn't disappointed by the No. 4 "Greenery" Green juice that Angie made for us. It's so good and refreshing too. We ordered a large one to start and I was surprised at how "full" I felt after drinking it. You really get your money's worth because one of these large juices (32 oz) truly is a "whole meal" by itself.
     Before we ordered our Greenery green juice, Michael gave us samplings of their many sweet drinks displayed in large containers for the crowd: Strawberry Kiwi, Cantaloupe, and my favorite... the most refreshing "Cucumber" beverage. However, if you are watching your sugar grams, "Be Warned" the pre-made beverages on display are heavily sweetened with sugar. Michael told us that Alex was their behind-the-scene guy who mixes up all those marvelous, "magical fruity mixtures" that they display in those huge multi-gallon jugs.
     So while I'm not giving up on my efforts to try the Cactus Pear beverage on my next visit, I'm going to make sure to call them FIRST before I make a special trip upstairs to the Pacific View Mall Food Court... even if I'm just downstairs and a short escalator ride away. I just don't want to be disappointed a third time, that's all.

Pros: Vegans...No Problem!, Actual, "Live-Squeezed" Juice , Healthy, "Mall-Food" Mini-Meal

Cons: Sugar in premixed beverages

Return to Ventura Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Crush closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.