• Green Corner

Mediterranean
Delivery
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family-owned Mediterranean restaurant offering fresh organic foods. Vegan entrees are falafel plate (Greek salad contains cheese), vegetarian plate and falafel sandwich. Vegan appetizers are stuffed grape leaves, hummus, falafel, and french fries. Vegan salads are coleslaw, fattosh and tabouleh. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-7:00pm.

Venue map for Green Corner
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by NatashaVanmo

Noelleinaz

Points +41

07 Feb 2023

Nothing is vegan but the salad very disappointing.

I walked in and a bunch of kids were at the counter and didn’t even know what vegan was! You are in the restaurant business. I would think they would have better training.

forallweknow

09 Apr 2023

I had a similar horrible experience. The guy at the cash register said he didn't know what vegan was, that he was the manager, and that everything is premade. I asked three times if he could look it up or ask someone. He simply replied no the times. He never apologized. He said I could try it. What the heck?! I finally left, and my partner got a refund on his order. Nightmare.

NatashaVanmo

Points +2033

03 May 2021

Big portions

The hummus is right on point! I was expecting for more vegan options, unfortunately they can't make modifications cause most is pre-prepared. Even though very friendly personal, just double check asking for dairy free if you are vegan. (Pita bread has dairy)

Pros: Very good flavor , Big portions!!!, Fair price

Cons: Lots of dairy , Few vegan options