Green Corner Cafe

Contact 818-507-5003

604 W Glenoaks Blvd, Glendale, California, USA, 91202

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic cafe and bakery offering vegan choices including bread, a grain meat sandwich, a burger, a wrap, plus salads and fresh juices. Sources non-gmo ingredients and prepares the vegan food on a separate grill with dedicated utensils. Mon-Sat 11:00am-7:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by aramk007

Contributions +64

Pretty good - Edit

My son and I went to check this place out. I didn't read the commentary well prior to going so I thought it was vegan. It is not. But knowing we were the only ones there, I knew the grills would be fine. He had a southwest turkey burger that he said was very, very spicy. I tried the grain meat veggie pannini. Both came with lovely salads and we ordered a side of grilled potatoes (they look like fries, but are just grilled raw potatoes, so not fry-ie at all). The salad was the best part for me. The pannini bread was good and the grain meat lovely but the vegan cheese was not at all melted, so that's a bummer. Especially in the Daiya age, vegan cheese can be gooey and melty, too. Ambiance was sparse but good, they kept it quite cold but I imagine if there were anyone else in there with us it would have been warmer. Loved the enormous wall clock. Overall a decent meal.

Pros: veg friendly, friendly staff

Cons: serve meat, tiny parking lot

OMG, just found this place today and I love it! I wish I had found it sooner - this is exactly the kind of place I've been looking for in Burbank (to no avail). Rating should be FIVE STARS, but the app will only allow 4 stars for a non-vegetarian restaurant (really? that seems a little boorish, considering the exceedingly high quality of the ingredients and the large number of vegan and vegetarian options!)

Food ranges from vegan/vegetarian to healthy/organic meat dishes. Proudly non-GMO (yay - one of the best parts! - wish all vege restaurants were so diligent!)

I had a "chicken burger" that was to die for. The meat was actually 2 small gently-grilled filets and NOT ground chicken (which is preferable, since ground meats are easily contaminated) and the organic cheddar was literally dripping out the sides (no need to ask for extra cheese!) Instead of fries, the rest of the plate was filled with baby greens salad and I chose the (delicious!) honey-mustard dressing. To drink, I had their freshly-brewed Yerba Mate tea infused with fresh lemons, oranges, strawberries and sweetened with stevia (yay! painlessly helping me break my sugar habit!) - 1 free refill. If you have any room left after all that organic goodness, try the heavenly honey-glazed baklava = YUM.

Pros: All organic, non-GMO, lots of veg/vegan options.

Cons: Parking is difficult, but the food is SO worth it.

Good - Edit

Two vegan options plus salads. Really good. Potatoes were a bit oily. There menu is about "the blood type diet"-- whatever. No vegan desserts.

Pros: Vegan Wrap was great. quick service. friendly staf

Awesome Organic Food Glendale California - Edit

Organic Green Cafe in Glendale is the best organic restaurant in glendale california. In fact outside of wholefoods it might just be the only orgnic place in glendale!

The food is tasty and healthy and the owner anahit is very nice!

Return to Glendale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Corner Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2479 times since Oct 2013.