Green Center

• Other Other
506-2282-8618

800 mts oeste de Forum 1, Autopista SJ-Caldera, Primera salida hacia Urbanización Ri­o Oro, Santa Ana, Costa Rica

An eco environmental store with a cafe attached that's non-veg but offers juices and a couple lacto-veg sandwiches. Store stocks fresh organic produce, gluten free mixes, recycled and green cleaning products, natural cosmetics and body care, clothing, and green gifts as well as a home improvement section. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-6:30pm, Sat 8:30am-6:00pm.

First Review by rrravenita

The bigger store - Edit

I live in Costa Rica, and when I need an ingredient for cooking, or organic cleansing stuff, and even organic treatment for my garden I go at Green Center ! There is no other place like this one to find so much organic/natural products in Costa Rica.

Pros: good products, organic/natural products for gardenning

Cons: a little expensive

The Whole Foods of Costa Rica - Edit

A whole lot smaller, but it really does remind me of Whole Foods in the US. Organic produce, juices, natural cleaning products, breads, etc. The fresh organic tofu is delicious, when available. As is the vegan "butter". The two times I've tried the little cafe (both Saturdays) it was hit and miss. A salad was excellent, while another time we ordered French toast and got burt regular toast that was inedible (the cook later admitted she had no idea what French toast was). The juices are very good, however. Worth seeking out!

Pros: Easy availability of organic goods, Lots of other natural products

Cons: Expensive, Cafe cook needs cooking lessons

Return to Santa Ana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Center closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.