Green Carrot Juice Company

204-296-6560

132 Osborne St, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3L 1Y5

Juice bar selling cold-pressed juices plus smoothies, acai bowls, packaged snacks, grab-n-go sandwiches and salads. Opened early-2014. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-8:00pm, Sat 10:00am-8:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: American, Organic, Juice bar, Canadian, Take-out only

First Review by PrairieEarth1

Very good! - Edit

I've only been there once but I am definitely planning on going back. Everything there is really good. They have more than just juice also. My husband and I also tried a smoothie, acai bowl, brownie, and a sandwich. We really enjoyed everything. it is a little expensive, but I guess most juicing places are.

Pros: Tastes good, Many options , Good quality

Cons: Can be a little pricey

refreshing juices to go - Edit

Stopped into the Green Carrot for the first time today. Ordered the Rehydrate juice because the ingredients sounded delicious. Mint with coconut quarter and other tasty things. I really enjoyed it. Not cheep though at 10 bucks. I asked the girl at the counter if all juices were made fresh. I questioned it because they are in pre-packaged bottles. She said yes though they are made that day. Nice. Didn't try anything to eat but salads and sandwiches loomed fresh and appetizing. Interior is modern and inviting . Reminded me of Sandwich Box in Toronto a bit.

Fresh, raw and delicious! - Edit

Green Carrot has been open for a month and this was my first visit. Was delighted to see that all smoothies and juice blends are made with fresh ingredients and contain no dairy. I had a Rejuvenate sandwich, which consisted of a guacamole-like spread, dehydrated tomato, kale, sprouts and a tangy, slightly spicy chipotle aioli between slices of sprouted, whole-grain bread. A nice balance of sweet, salty and tangy with a touch of creamy heat from the aioli set off against the mildly bitter greens. My idea of a perfect sandwich. I also tried a small bottle of juice, Hardcore Greens, with spinach, kale, parsley, celery, cucumber, apple, ginger, lemon, lime, flax oil and aloe vera. Thirst-quenching yet substantial. All sandwiches, salads, açai bowls and juices are scratch-prepared fresh each morning. Staff were friendly, helpful and well-informed. The space is small but comfortable, with abundant natural light, comfy leather chairs or stools at the bar, which faces west onto Osborne. All containers are take-out, but recyclable. Not cheap, but everything I tried was of excellent quality. A wonderful addition to the Village.

Pros: Fresh, vegan, scratch-made & delicious, Quick, friendly service, Bright, clean location in the Village

Cons: Take-out (recyclable) containers only, No hot items (nice on a cold day), Expensive given the portion size

Return to Winnipeg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Carrot Juice Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.