Green Caffe

Mall of Split, Split, Croatia

Serves meat, vegan options available. In the mall serving food and cakes. Vegan food choices include black bean burger, vegan cheese pizza, vegan cheese tortellini, salads, sides and desserts. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-10:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Mediterranean, Take-out, European, Croatian, Non-veg

First Review by tiggyh

Bad experience - Edit

I ordered the gnoochi, which the waiter isisted are vegan including the cream sause. The gnoochi weren't cooked at all, and I'm pretty sure the sause wasn't vegan. It had a strong taste of dairy cream. I only took a couple of bites but I still had to pay full price. In addition, I noticed that previous reviews mentioned the tortellini. On the menu you can order it with vegan cheese, but apparently the tortellini contain eggs in then which is very confusing.
Would not recommend.

amazing veg food - Edit

we came here as a group of 5 and we're overwhelmed by the amount of vegan options, we got several dishes to share between us as well as a coffee and slice of cake each and it only came to about £55, very resonable! Highly recommend the vegan tortellini, it was to die for, and the first time I've found vegan filled pasta. The only downside is Location, it's in a shopping mall away from the city centre, but honestly 100% worth the trip.

Pros: delicious food, Good value

Return to Split Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Caffe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.