CLOSED: Green Bean Organic Store and Cafe

Contact 93618806

25D Gallipoli St, Lathlain, Perth, Western Australia, 6100

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegan, raw, gluten, and dairy free. Fresh fruit and vegetable juices made to order. Everything is made using organic produce. CONFIRMED CLOSED, JUNE 2016.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by summerwine

This place deserves more attention! - Edit

I love all the smiling faces at Green Bean! I visit them regularly to get some beautiful, organic, local fresh fruit and veg. Few times when they noticed I was buying not-so-fresh looking greens they immediately changed them to nicer ones from the storage/car without me even saying a word.
Also, I was very happy with my green dairy free smoothie and sauerdough toast with jam- the only jam I've had for many years that actually tasted like fruit, not overly sweet, little tangy, thick.. real stuff
I wish I could give it a higher score, I really don't mind that it's not 100% vegetarian

Pros: Organic fruit and veg, Lovely staff, vegan breakfast, lunch and desserts (!)

Return to Perth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Green Bean Organic Store and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1771 times since Oct 2011.