Green Bar - Makati

252 Gil Puyat Ave, Mezz 104, Metro Manila, Philippines

Plant-based company delivering throughout Makati, or pick-up by arrangement. Also operate a dine-in cafe, est. July 2016. Food is deli-style American including panini, seitan, burritos, quesadilla, cupcakes and vegan donuts. Open Tue-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Fast food, Delivery, Filipino, Take-out only

First Review by foodjustice

great vegan food! - Edit

Clean modern place with great vegan food menu and desserts too. Includes some gluten free options. Nice to see healthy vegan options that are still hearty and filling! An American-diner twist with options such as BBQ tofu and tempeh sandwiches, vegan 'cheese' subs and pesto salads. Delicious donuts too! Worth trying out whilst in Manila.

Pros: vegan, gluten free options, reasonably priced

Cons: random location!

Favourite Vegan spot in Manila & The Philippines! - Edit

Came here the first time in January and after all travels I had to come back for a meal when stopping by in Manila again.
A little bit hard to find the first time because google maps only navigated us to the back entrance so pay attention to the building name and you'll see the sign (it's located inside the Condominium).
The omelette sandwich is amazing and I had it both times. Even the popcorn soft taco is delicious, also ordered a take out bowl for my bus trip and looking forward to taste it in some hours!

Pros: Delicious meals, Variety in menu & Desserts, Central

Cons: Kind of hidden!

sooooo good - Edit

The best food in the Philippines. So glad to find this little vegan cafe. Its soooo delicious and tasty.
They have great bowls, Wraps, a day spezial, Cupcakes, Donuts, Sandwiches, Boritos and Breakfast.
Its my favorit Restaurant in Manila. I highly recommend it. ??

Pros: vegan, delicious, great tasty food, good price, ni

It was okay - Edit

This little restaurant offers only vegan dishes. We ordered the Hollywood Bowl with quinoa, beans, salad etc. for PHP 350 which was really good, a seitan sandwich for PHP 300 and a box of 6 donuts for PHP 280. Unfortunately the donuts were no donuts but little crullers with tons of sugar cream on top. On the sandwich was only seitan, sweetend onions and sauce. I wished for some vegetable on my bread to be contrast to the onions. For the prices the portions are to small! All in all it was okay but they need for improvement.

A must in Manila - Edit

This is a great place. Not easy to find but the staff to the building entrance were very helpful. Green bar is on the mezzanine floor which can be accessed by the stairs or lift. There was plenty to choose from the menu - mock meat dishes, sandwiches, salads and desserts. I had the smashed potatoes with a super green salad. It was very tasty, a good sized portion and cost less than PHP400. If I was staying in Manila for longer I would definitely return.

Pros: healthyoptions, tasty, good sized portions

Best Vegan Restaurant in Manila - Edit

After living in Manila for 3+ months, I can say Green Bar is my favourite. Their sandwiches are really good and they have the option to customize a bowl which is awesome. Super nice decor on the inside. Delivers via foodpanda too if you don't want to get stuck in Manila traffic going there, but I will say it was much fresher/better when going into the location. Hint: getting there - walk into the West of Ayala building then head up the stairs you see on your right after walking in. They're on floor 2. Definitely will return repeatedly when I'm in Manila. Thanks guys!

Pros: Vegan cheese (rare in Manila), Customization of bowls

Cons: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Convenience - Edit

I like how you are able to order online with this restaurant. I've never actually been there, but I've already ordered more than half of what they offer! Spectacular sandwiches, with fresh veggies. A bit pricey but well worth the spend. You get your food in about 30-45 minutes, but then again, I live just 2 blocks away from their address so if you live further, I couldn't say how fast you get your order.
Overall, their food totally rocks! Order online if you are in the Manila area and be satisfied!

Pros: Great tasting plant-based, whole foods., Super convenient since you can just order online., Have I mentioned it? Great tasting food! (BURP!)

Cons: Price, but worth it!

Return to Metro Manila Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Bar - Makati closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.