Great Links Hot Dogs and Grill

6010 W Craig Rd Ste 110, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89130

Serves meat, vegan options available. Neighborhood sports grill. While menu is primarily meat based, there are vegetarian options for hot dog, burger, Italian sausage, kielbasa, beer brat, veggie bacon, and chili. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by languagesea

Options on Options - Edit

Most places with veg options = side salad, fries, &/or veggie burger....but not this place!

You have the options of 4 diff veggie hot dogs, burgers, bacon, and chili. I love being able to grab American classics on the go. Normally I would have to make these at home but Brewhouse allows the comfort of convenience with their array of veggie friendly options.

Pros: Quick and friendly service

Cons: Only one location

Good, Greasy, Vegan Junk Food for Cravings - Edit

First off, even vegans need some good, greasy junk food once in a while. My husband and I have eaten here twice, mostly because we normally don't eat hot dogs and tater tots. But, I'm tellin' ya, when you're in the mood, this place hits the spot. It's everything you'd want in a Michigan or Ohio hot dog joint... the dudes are working fast on the grill, the sports are on, steam coming out of the back and that signature accent that everyone who works there seems to have... "Ya want a dawg? Ya sure, I can get ya a vegan dawg". What's so great is that they KNOW what vegan is but are still totally authentic. They don't need to serve vegans to be successful, and the fact that they do warms my heart. My suggestion? Tell them your vegan and let them guide you to the works, which for me was onions, relish, chili, and mustard. With tater tots, of course.

Delicious and an overall nice experience - Edit

Everything was absolutely delicious. I had the veggie chicken patty on a ciabatta bun with veggie bacon and a side of veggie chili fries. I was surprised how incredible all of the vegetarian options were. The staff was really nice as well. One complaint would be the pricing... I spent 21 dollars just by myself (that does include a $5 tip though)

Pros: Amazing food, Great service

Cons: No fries with sandwiches :-(

Veggie options way off the Strip - Edit

This place in a hidden gem for vegetarians in Northwest Las Vegas! Basically ANYTHING on the menu can be made vegetarian, and they don't make you feel uncomfortable about making your order vegetarian (like some other meat-centric places do).
Last time, I ordered a veggie hot dog with veggie bacon slices wrapped around the hot dog with veggie chili on top, and it was truly amazing. Another plus: the vegetarian options are the SAME PRICE as the meat options! They don't charge any extra for substituting vegetarian options. That's crazy rad!
This food definitely is not healthy, and probably not low fat, low carb, or anything like that. It's junk food and it's delicious.
However, I do not know if they have a separate area on the grill that is exclusively meat-free. You may have to ask about that. I was too shy to ask myself. Also, I do not know if the veggie dog/kielbasa/bacon/chicken/sausage is vegan or not.
I have been here four or five times, and will most likely return every time I'm in Las Vegas.
Their cheesy french fries are also excellent.
Just to let you know about the crowd; this is a locals place, made for people who are into NASCAR, football, and things like that. It can get really crowded in here.

Pros: awesome food, cheap, low key

Cons: junk food, can be slow, can be crowded

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Great Links Hot Dogs and Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.