Great Full Gardens - South

( 1 review )
775-324-2016

748 S Meadows Pkwy Ste A-14, Reno, Nevada, USA, 89521

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual restaurant serving American cuisine with some menu selection for vegans including breakfast tofu scramble and hash brown, lunch soup and sub/sandwich, saute, pasta, dessert, and plant milk options for drinks. Use vegan mayo and vegan butter. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Organic, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by PTLewis

Neat ball Sandwich - Edit

My first visit to The Great Full Gardens in Midtown, Reno NV and I have to say it was amazing. Be prepared to wait on Sundays we arrived at 11:00am and waited about 15 minutes...there really is no place to wait.
The restaurant was was packed it took quite a while for our food to arrive however the sever offered to bring us some soup samples or chips and salsa while we waited. We chose soup, Aztec and Tomato both were vegan and very good. For lunch I ordered a Neat Ball Sandwich...I cannot lie the roll was the best part for me, warm and crunchy I don't eat bread very often it was a real treat! The meatballs tasted like...well...real meat and the house made cashew cheese was really good but somewhat over powered the sandwich...I am so used to not eating cheese really didn't need it. I had wasabi dressing with a side salad, I love wasabi and I am sure it was veganaise...I don't do added oil but it was a real treat. My hubby had a real Rubin he is a carnivore and really enjoyed it. I will return it was really good.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Good Food, lots of vegan choices, Good sized portions

Cons: Busy, Noisey, Took a long time to get our food (30 Min)

Return to Reno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Great Full Gardens - South closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.