Graziano's Brick Oven Pizza

Contact 847-647-4096

5960 W Touhy Ave, Niles, Illinois, USA, 60714

Serves meat, vegan options available. Long-time established, family friendly atmosphere Italian food restaurant. Menu, while meat-heavy, has come to include a few labeled vegan items like a vegetable panina and vegan cheese for pizza and panini. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by alanwpeck

Not so great - Edit

I ordered the vegetable panini with vegan cheeze for pickup during my lunch at work. It was decent, but very greasy, and it came with "Italian fries." After eating a few of the fries, I realized that they were covered in parmesan cheese - the real kind. I called to complain, and the woman on the phone was rather rude about it. I had to explain that I did not want them to put dairy cheese in my vegan order. She would not give me a refund or partial refund even though I couldn't eat some of the food. She said that I could have a "gift certificate" for the amount of the meal, but I would have to contact the manager when he is working, to be able to use the credit. Long story short, I am not ordering from them again.

Return to Niles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Graziano's Brick Oven Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 847 times since May 2014.