Graze

Contact 615-686-1060

1888 Eastland Ave, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 37206

Plant-based bistro with full bar, opened Apr 2016 by the operators of Wild Cow. Serves all-day breakfast plus lunch and dinner. Open Tue-Fri 4:00pm-11:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm. Closed Mon.

Category: Vegan, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by Raesock

Great Food - Edit

We ate dinner and dessert here for my family of five. The hit dinner was the Chorizo con Papas, it was amazing. We also had the Alfredo pasta, loaded potatoes, Hot Tempeh sandwich, mashed potatoes and oven fries.

Dessert we had the cheesecake, lava cake and tiramisu. The cheesecake was the least favorite of the desserts.

It was a really good restaurant we would definitely go back!

One side note is that there is no kid menu, but the portions are good and you could split the meal.

Pros: great vegan selection

Cons: no kid menu, kind of pricey

don't miss it! - Edit

My husband and I(vegan) and my friend(omni) dined here in early September. The food was amazing! I got the nashville hot tempeh, which is insanely hot, and a Bloody Mary. I highly recommend visiting graze!

Awesome food, good prices - Edit

My boyfriend and I went here as we were passing through Nashville on a road trip and I was pleasantly surprised of how well priced it was for the quality of food. I got the roasted veggie biscuit and added veggie sausage (which they make themselves!! & its delicious) my boyfriend got the Mac & chorizo that was also really really tasty.

We went a Graz'in - Edit

We are from MTL, know all about good, healthy food, and Graze is a solid choice for visitors ands locals of Nashville alike. The Kale Ceaser salad was the bomb, my friends had the mac and chorizio, which in my opinion, was a 3.5/5 to be honest. However, the service was excellent and we would refer this restaurant to anyone Vegan or non! The Lentil soup was really tasty!!

Pros: Service, Decor/presentation, Comfort Food

Cons: Ceiling Fan

great service! - Edit

-This place feels modern, clean, crisp, spacious... a well thought out space.
-Excellent service from the moment we walked in. Fast!
-The portions were larger than expected @ a very reasonable price.
- Cupcaked were not the greatest
Most definitely recommend!

Delicious! - Edit

I loved this place! It's very small, so be prepared for that. I dragged my omnivorous parents there, and they liked it! We had the home fries as an appetizer, and everyone was in love with those. Definitely recommend them! To be honest, I don't remember the exact name, but I had a southwest quinoa bowl of some kind. It was delicious, and if anyone who works there is reading this, I request more mangoes! They were the star of the dish for me. I would definitely go again, and I would order the same thing, so that's a good sign!

Pros: All Vegan!!!!, Good portion sizes

Cons: The restaurant is small and cement, making the roo, Not a large menu

Delicious breakfast! - Edit

We tried their biscuit with tempeh and biscuit with house-made vegan sausage and tofu. Both were delicious but the latter was definitely better and highly recommended! I wish I lived in Nashville to eat here more often. The side of potatoes were slightly under-cooked and bland but I'd be willing to try them again.

Pros: Nice vibe, Vegan biscuits!

Cons: Potatoes need improvement

Yum! - Edit

Happy Cow is one of our regular stops, so we were so excited to find out the owners were opening a new all vegan place in the same shopping center! Graze has longer hours, and breakfast all day! We went for the soft opening,so they didn't have the full bar open yet, but we look forward to that. The over fries were covered in vegan cheese and sour cream and were very delicious! the cornbread was maybe my favorite thing, we got the cranberry topping, and the jalapeno cheddar and the jalapeno cheddar was AMAZING. I'm not sure what it was made of and it was kind of an unexpected granular texture, but the flavor was great! The banh minis were yummy, I always like to see Bahn Mi on the menu. The picked jalapenos on it were SO HOT I ended up taking them all off. It made my lips tingle! The mac and chorizo was ok, I wish it was cheesier. It was fine, but I probably won't get it again. I wanted to try the lava cake SO BAD but we were there for my birthday and already had a cake waiting at home. Next time!
My husband got us some breakfast biscuits to go another morning and they were great. I LOVED the biscuit they were on.
I'm so excited to have another totally vegan place in town and I'm looking forward to see what else they offer. And how awesome to have a vegan place open late!

Pros: all vegan, good food, breakfast

Cons: parking sometimes

Return to Nashville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Graze closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.