Grass Skirt Tiki Room

( 1 review )
614-429-3650

105 N Grant Ave (at E Long St), Columbus, Ohio, USA, 43215

Serves meat, vegan options available. Dark intimate tiki bar serving a varied international fusion cuisine with small plates, Hawaiian style sandwiches, hot plates, fried rice, and noodles. Open Mon 11:00am-10:00pm, Tue-Thu 11:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sat 11:00am-1:00am.

Categories: International, Asian, Fusion, Hawaiian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by CorissaMarie

Great food, great drinks. - Edit

Grass Skirt is awesome and has the best atmosphere! We've now taken multiple groups of friends with us to this place because it's just so fun. Grass Skirt is great for drinks with friends or dinner with the family. If sitting inside, it is very dark, but their outside seating is nice when the weather is cooperating. A few times I've gone, their service has been pretty slow, but i was still more than happy once I got a drink and some food in me!

Their drinks are STRONG, interesting, and different. They are all (obviously) tiki themed and come in the most fun different cups. I'm always excited just to see what it's going to come out looking like!

They have plenty of vegan food options, including various tacos and pastas. The serving sizes are just right, but they do also have super good chips and guac!

Updated from previous review on 2017-05-08

Pros: Drinks, Labels vegan, Atmosphere

Cons: Slow

Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grass Skirt Tiki Room closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.