Grantham Health Store

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 01476-573720

4-6 Kings Walk, Guildhall St, Grantham, England, NG31 6NL

Small yet very well stocked health food shop in Grantham. Large selection of supplements, vegan and vegetarian foods, foods for people with food allergies and natural products such as shampoos, cleaning supplies, aromatherapy, Bach flower remedies and much more.

First Review by Monique22

Best thing about Grantham - Edit

I've been in there several times, either for specialised food or medicinal purposes and each time I have found the staff to be extremely knowledgable about their products and what alternatives they may have. Great customer service through and through.

Pros: Knowledgable staff, Helpful, Wide range for the size

Cons: Small venue

Definitely worth a visit - Edit

A great shop with a large range of vegan stock. Staff are all very helpful and willing to order items in for you. Located just off the high street, it is easy to get to and just a short walk from anywhere else in town. Caters really well for vegans.

Pros: Great range of vegan products , Helpful and knowledgeable staff, Convenient location

The best health shop for miles! - Edit

I came to England a year ago from vegan wonderland--Portland, Oregon--and was ordering most things I needed online because the closest thing to a health shop (I thought) was Holland & Barrett's. Only after being here for at least 4 months did I find out that this little treasure shop is tucked away in a small side-street. It's a small shop, but what it lacks in size it more than makes up for in selection. Instead of having shelves stocked with massive amounts of each product, this shop has a few of each item instead which means there is quite a massive selection for such a small store.
I'm able to find gluten-free foods, yeast-free, sugar-free, vegan and even some raw nut butters which save me having to order them online and pay for shipping.
On top of that Adrian, the store owner, is incredibly knowledgeable and friendly and I never leave without a decent chat about something health-related. He is also quick to accomodate any special things I'd like ordered. For such a small town as Grantham with not very many shops, this one is, to me, a small miracle.

Pros: vast selection, friendly staff

Cons: lack of visibility

Return to Grantham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grantham Health Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1075 times since Oct 2011.