Granny's Health Food

• Health Store
Contact 626-796-8442

560 S Arroyo Pkwy, Pasadena, California, USA, 91105

Long-time operating little independent health food shop. Stocks a range of nutritional supplements and vitamins, personal care products, dried organic food, packaged food, chilled food, and bulk staple. Parking lot in front of store.

First Review by svelten

Support your local mom and pop store - Edit

Had seen this place listed on HappyCow and stopped in 2 days ago. Here's my Granny's Health Food review.

It's a tiny little independent health food store, located just a block away from Whole Foods to one side and Trader Joe's to another. Makes me wonder how it is able to survive being so close to those 2 chain stores.

But Granny's is uniquely housed in an "older" building all to itself. Stocks vitamins and supplements, natural herbal remedies, natural personal care products, some bulk food, snack foods, dried packaged food, and a refrigerator--basically a little of everything.

The building is highly visible from the street, and there is free parking right in front.

Support your local mom and pop stores!

Granny's Health Food in Pasadena - Edit

Reasonably good selection of quality ingredients. Be very careful to check dates. I noted out of date items when I was shopping (pointed these out to the store clerk), and I then still ended up with expired food when I unpacked my groceries at home.

Pros: Good selection, Convenient location

Cons: Prices a little high, Out of date products and food, Store is a bit small

Return to Pasadena Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Granny's Health Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2904 times since Jun 2010.