First Review by paoletta

best vegan real food restaurant. - Edit

I mean we all love the mock meat and all the vegan junkfood that excites us. But I have a hard time finding vegan restaurants that use no processed food. This place didn't even use oil. The food was amazing, complicated, fresh, and extremely pleasing to the pallet. She uses a symphony of flavors. I cannot believe the price which was low. If you're in the area, please support this establishment. They represent plant-based cuisine in the best possible way!

Cozy Vegan Haven - Edit

This is a cute and cozy little cafe tucked in the busy streets of Dhole Patil Road. Serves yummy fresh dishes and all vegan!

Lots of options and amazing spread.

Pros: Vegan, Variety of food options

Cons: Difficult to find

Not so easy to find! - Edit

Located in a quite and green lane on the first floor of a building complex, it required a call to the owner to finally find it!
Very small and with open kitchen counter, the environment requires some improvements.
Food is good and freshly made, polite people ...I had the falafel roll, rice and lentils and mushrooms tomatoes soup.

Updated from previous review on 2017-06-01

Pros: nice owner, good food

Cons: food presentation to be improved, way finding and no signage outside, Overall interiors to be worked out

Return to Pune Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Granny's Bowl closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.