Grand Rapids Brewing Company

Contact 616-458-7000

1 Ionia Ave (at Fulton), Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA, 49503

Serves meat, vegan options available. All beers are organic and vegan. Lots of vegan and vegetarian options on the menu. Kale chips, a vegan cauliflower steak sandwich, roasted local root crop hash, and new buffalo cauliflower, to name a few. Open Mon-Thu 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Fri 3:00pm-12:00am, Fri-Sun 12:00am-2:00am, Sat-Sun 11:00am-12:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by veggiesim

Could have been worse, but should have been better - Edit

When I first visited their website I could have sworn they had a vegan menu or at least marked things vegan. So spur of the moment we decided to go. I asked if there was a vegan menu...no. Okay I asked my server if she could tell me what was vegan or if she could ask the kitchen what was vegan. She wasn't sure because she didn't "do that vegan thing". YEP

Turns out the cauliflower sandwich cannot be made vegan, the bread is not. But for 4 dollars I can have 4 SLICES of deep fried pickles. The hash, kale popcorn and cauliflower appetizer are all vegan.

If you want a beer and an expensive appetizer you are fine, if you want a meal you are out of luck.

Pros: Good IPA, Neat building

Cons: Bad Parking, Bad Staff, Poor selection

Return to Grand Rapids Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grand Rapids Brewing Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.