First Review by lightweaver

Not animal friendly! - Edit

They sell clothes made from animals..... when we noticed that, we left immediately. We had just visited their restaurant which was also awful.

Cons: Supports animal cruelty

Good food - Edit

I've been there about two years ago and was very surprised that the owner spoke my language! (German) This very small restaurant is a little different as normal ones, I would say. I was a little shocked about the toilette as there is no possibility to sit on a seat!

But the food tasted good and the prices were totally fair! I'm not sure if I would go back there as it is really very small and the atmosphere not so comfortable, but the food was traditional and nutritious with lots of vegetables, legumes and rice. And you can choose between two different portion sizes!

Pros: Fair Prices, Good Food

Cons: No toilet seat, very small

...not the best... - Edit

I went there and bought some pieces of tarte...they were not bad and not too expensive. Unfortunately the seller was very unfriendly and impolite. Especially when she noticed that I am a foreigner. Would not go there again, because I felt very uncomfortable.

Pros: good tartes

Cons: unfriendly seller, bad wrapping

No fully vegetarian - Edit

In the same premises, there are two doors, one for the restaurant and other for the store. The restaurant is macrobiotic. We went to the store where bought some books and vegan productos. Also they sell animal products (meat, fish, cheese...) so the store no is fully vegetarian.

Cons: No fully veggie

pas mal - Edit

Not bad in a pinch, but now there is Pimlico in the Bastille on Rue de Charenton.. which is a much bigger store with a great selection. This place is pretty tiny, and their prices seem a little higher than some of the other bio markets. You can find a limited selection of the essentials, though.

Pros: some bulk options and some produce, open sunday!, bakery/pastry items

Cons: small store, limited selection, seems a bit more expensive than others

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grand Appetit Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2074 times.