Grams

Contact 01313373599

16 Clifton Terrace, Edinburgh, Scotland,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small cafe across the road from Haymarket train station. Offer a large selection of raw, vegan cakes plus several labelled vegan breakfast and lunch items. Its raw vegan desserts are also sold at select retailers around the city. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm, Sat 10:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Raw, Western, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by veganjenny

fantastic raw cakes - Edit

I was in late afternoon and food selection was limited and mainly meat.
the reason I was in was cake. a great selection of beautifully crafted raw cakes, which tasted as good as they looked. grand supplies quotes few edinburgh cafes and it was good to visit the cafe, it's selection was worth it.

Pros: awesome and raw, choice

Cons: meat

Lovely vegan lunch - Edit

I've had lunch a few times at Grams and the food is always lovely. The staff are helpful and knowledgable about the food which I think is important when serving food to meet a range of dietary requirements. I would recommend the Sweet potato mix or vegan pulled pork. The cakes are also delicious.

Yummy raw vegan desserts - Edit

I've eaten some of Grams vegan desserts at the Stockbridge market where they have a booth on Sundays but was pleased to see they also have a new eatery in Haymarket. My partner and I stopped in to check it out and got a dessert slice each (he got the Snickers, I got blueberry) and a beetroot spinach smoothie. The desserts were amazing and although my partner preferred his Snickers I thought my blueberry was best. The beetroot smoothie was refreshing and light which was perfect since it was a warm day.
Because we ate in the slices were about £3.25 each which is very reasonable for how tasty they are. The food menu was small and disappointingly not veggie but there were a few vegetarian and vegan items including vegan pulled pork sandwich and baked sweet potatoes. Everything was labelled so it's easy to see what is veggie/vegan. I'm looking forward to going back for lunch soon!

Pros: Excellent desserts, Vegan options, Healthy options

Cons: Limited seating, Small menu for veggies

Return to Edinburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grams closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.