First Review by Stevie

Vegan Mecca - well I think so :) - Edit

I would consider myself a regular in the store - at least once a week. I go there to fill my fridge and freezer as well as at lunch for a choice (yeah you heard me right - a choice!) of vegan sandwiches as well as cakes. And of course it's the place to buy the highly addictive Jokerz chocolate bars! Who could want more?

There is also a great selection of toiletries, teas, chocolates, vitamins etc.

The staff are very friendly and try to source products if you enquire.

My only negative would be occasionally the bread is not so fresh on the sandwiches.

Pros: Lots of choice for vegans and veggies, Friendly Staff, Jokerz chocolate bars

Cons: Occasional not so fresh bread

solid health food shop - Edit

had a wee visit here recently and was delighted to find Grampian health foods. a good layout making everything easy to find and well stocked shelves.

as expected all good toiletries and goods required for the conscientious shopper. a decent selection of meat substitutes, tofu and non dairy products.
you'll find most of your requirements here and it's a must for aberdeen.

Pros: choice, location

Our favorite food shop in Aberdeen - Edit

The shop has a very good selection of vegan products, from food to cosmetics. Our fav place to go for vegan cheese, meat alternatives, biscuits and cookies, and chocolate, among others.
I love that they have Fry's frozen products!

Pros: Good variety of products, Friendly staff

Lovely Store - Edit

They have a lot of options (such as their great variety of Taifun tofu products) that I wasn't able to locate anywhere else in Aberdeen. Unfortunately, like all other health food stores in this city, it's fairly small though.

Pros: Good variety of vegan foods, central

Cons: fairly small shop

Interesting shop - Edit

What an interesting shop! You can buy there different chocolates like vegan milkchocolate and raw vegan stuff, little coockies, stuff for baking, nutrition for athletes, diatary supplements and so on....
The owner has been really kind.
Pity is, that they not sell fresh baked goods.

GH Food Store - Edit

Great store packed with vegetarian and vegan options. Since Aberdeen doesn't have any vegan restaurants this is my go to shop for all vegan baking and cooking needs. They can also stock items if you ask. I was able to order the Coyo yogurt through them. Staff is really friendly and helpful.

Pros: Friendly staff, Can stock most items

Cons: Small store

unexpected gem - Edit

Looks like just a nutritional supplement store from the outside, so I overlooked this store for far too long. But inside, I discovered they have all the vegetarian things I'd been searching high and low for in Aberdeen: tempeh, seiten, lots of varieties of tofu, and even kombu! Thanks Grampian, you're my new favorite store!

Pros: great products, nice staff

Cons: minimal parking

Grampian Health Foods, Aberdeen - Edit

Any time I've been to Aberdeen it doesn't seem to have the biggest number of vegetarian places (please correct me if this is wrong). As a vegan this health food shop is handy to at least give me some choice. I've been in bigger health food shops with more choice but this place is still worth a visit.

Pros: Central

Return to Aberdeen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grampian Health Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2944 times since Aug 2007.