Grains

0527206616

2-26-1 Taisho, Nagoya, Japan, 453-0806

Uses traditional Japanese grains as the main ingredients. After 5pm reservation is required. Open Tue-Sat 9:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Japanese, Macrobiotic, Organic, Take-out

First Review by FruitMonstar

a serendipitous stop in Nagoya - Edit

I had a few hours to kill waiting for a bus and discovered that Grains was only a 15 min walk away! So I wandered through charming suburbs to a yellow house into one of the best experiences I had in Japan. The owner/chef was so happy to see me and even though she spoke little English we had some laughs. The food she prepared for me was incredible, the space was cosy and quiet. She generously gifted me an amazing dessert that had a sticky sweet chestnut on top, as well as a fresh baked bun for the road - so lovely and generous!! I had a grin on my face for the rest of the day. This is a must visit!!

Pros: All vegan , affordable prices, run by the loveliest lady you'll ever meet!

One of my favorite restaurants in Nagoya! - Edit

The restaurant is located in a residential area about 15 min walk from Nagoya station.

The owner is lovely with lots of positive energy, and everything we tried was delicious.

Their burger is probably the best I have ever eaten in my life. This place is a hidden gem (cannot believe it has been around for three years and I just discovered it yesterday! Jan 16, 2017).

The price is reasonable, the place is lovely, and the owner/chef is super cool - I highly recommend this place :)

Pros: All vegan, Delicious, Lovely atmosphere

Return to Nagoya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grains closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.