Grains and Greens

( 1 review )
540-656-2525

1133 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA, 22401

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers soups, salads, and sandwiches with a couple vegan items.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by veggiesilvy

Great food, great service! - Edit

Hubby and I stopped here with our daughter for lunch. The lady who attended us was super helpful in letting me know which options were vegan and things I could do to make a dish vegan. I had the Pick 2 Vegan Delight salad and their Mushroom & Lentil soup along with an added side of toasted potato bread with some olive oil and basil on top. Hubby had the Pick 2 Vegan Delight and Tomato & Gouda Bisque (he is vegetarian) and a side of whole wheat toasted bread with olive oil and basil on top. Daughter (she is almost 2) had the Mushroom & Lentil soup and a side of plain toasted potato bread. We all loved our meal!! This place is fantastic and I definitely recommend it. We will definitely be returning next time we visit my in laws :)
Since they are not a fully vegan restaurant I can’t give 5 stars but if I was able to I would.

Return to Fredericksburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grains and Greens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.