First Review by vwlewis

Totally Eat Here! - Edit

Dear readers, this is my first review of a restaurant, I loved the place so much I just had to say something. The staff we're so lovely and nice. The food was really fresh and extremely delicious. Don't miss out, book a table :)

Pros: Very tasty food, Lovely staff, Good value

Good food and nice ambiance - Edit

I really enjoyed the ambiance at this restaurant. The decor is cute and vintagey and you have a wide choice of places to sit (two floors plus patio seating in the front, when it's warm). They had some decent vegan options, and I particularly liked the dessert (tapioca pudding in a coconut milk with lemon and ginger infused apple). The staff is indeed quite friendly, as the first reviewer mentioned, and even the chef in the semi-open kitchen smiled at me. Put this place on your list if you're visiting Marseille!

Pros: friendly staff, nice vibe, tasty food

Chaleureux, délicieux, sympathique! - Edit

Une belle assiette, nourriture excellente, prix raisonnables et personnel de service très sympathique. Que demander de plus? Une superbe adresse, si seulement ils pouvaient ouvrir quelques soirs ou les week-ends...

Pros: Délicieux, Prix raisonnables, Personnel sympathique

Cons: Ouvert seulement midi en semaine

Return to Marseille Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grain de Sable closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3303 times since May 2012.