Graciarnia

Kazimierza Wielkiego 39, Wroclaw, Poland, 50-077

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe and pub with Wi-Fi. Has vegan pizza with toppings like wheat salami, soy sauce tofu. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-12:00am, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-2:00am, Sun 12:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Non-veg

First Review by PurpleGoat

loved the pizza - Edit

Im not a pizza eater but this place stole my heart.they serve both delicious vegetarian (secco with sun dried tomato paste is a must!) And vegan pizzas. Although i must admit im not fond of the vegan cheese.

Pros: great pizza , craft beer, decent wine

Cons: not so clean toilets

Cozy with delicious vegan pizza & drinks - Edit

A warm, cute little bar with a range of clearly-marked vegan pizzas and tasty and cheap drinks. I enjoyed an Antipodi Pizza, which had vegan cheese, ham, pineapple, mandarin, and peaches. It sounded strange but was so delicious! I gobbled up nearly a whole one on my own :-) The staff were also flexible with their cocktail list, and happy to make them vegan with a really nice almond milk.

The place has cozy places to sit, free Wi-Fi, and charge points, and was a great pit-stop while I was exploring Wrocław. It's super close to the Old Town- just across the road and down a block. It was also one of the only veg-friendly places open late.

I'm unsure whether there is menu in English, as I speak Polish.

The only let-down I had was that the waiter popped my pizza through as an Antipodi, instead of an Antipodi Wege, which resulted in my bring served a meat and cheese pizza :-( This was even stranger because we had an extensive conversation about veganising a cocktail. He then asked me if that meant I didn't want cheese, and I had to explain that I wanted the listed vegan pizza with vegan cheese and vegan ham. The cook and other staff were mortified and a vegan staff member even came to personally apologize. If all the waiters were as on top of it in regards to vegan options, I wouldn have easily given this place four stars. I would recommended being really clear about the word vegan when ordering a pizza and it should all be fine!

Pros: Vegan options, clearly labelled , Open late in a great location, Veganisable cocktails

Cons: Accidentally served a non-vegan pizza

Return to Wroclaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Graciarnia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.