Grabbagreen - North

Contact 480-991-9901

15689 N Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85260

Serves meat, vegan options available. A fresh foods cafe specializing in using natural ingredients and 100% gluten free. Extensive juice and smoothie bar. Serves acai cups, collard wraps, salads and bowls. Uses recycled boxes and napkins. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Tigra220

Fresh and Filling! - Edit

Grabbagreen is a small eatery specializing in fresh, natural (no preservatives) foods. They have tons of smoothie and juice options if you want a liquid meal. For others, there are salads (greens) and "bowls", which they call "grains". I opted for the latter.

I made my own. For the grain I mixed quinoa and brown rice. My protein choice was black beans. You get to pick 5 nutrients and I got spinach, corn, red onion, edamame, and avocado. I skipped the cheese option (of course). Cilantro was my herb of choice, and I got the Spicy Almond dressing. My meal was a carry-out order and it came in a little brown box, but the box was heavy; you could tell that they packed it in really good.

It was very delicious and everything tasted quite fresh. The Spicy Almond truly had some kick, which was awesome. It has a flavor that is slightly reminiscent of a yellow curry. I also added some chili mango hot sauce to it after seeing the bottle. Yum yum! I was very full after eating this, so I felt that it was worth the $10. I think next time I'll only eat 1/2 and save the rest for another day.

There are lots of options for vegans here, and many of their dressings for the greens and grains are vegan (look for the "V" by the name). The acai cups looked yummy too. I'll have to stop by and have one for breakfast one day.

Clean establishment. Friendly workers. Located in the strip mall on the SE corner of FLW and the 101, before you cross under the hwy for eastbound traffic; after the hwy for wb traffic (in the parking lot with Best Buy). Lots of parking spaces.
There were 2 designated parking spaces for call ahead, pick-up orders.

Pros: lots of fresh vegan options, tasty vegan dressings , healthy, gluten free, no preservatives

Return to Scottsdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grabbagreen - North closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 536 times since May 2015.