grabbagreen

602-734-9200

50 W Jefferson Ste 120 (at Cityscape Downtown), Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85003

Serves meat, vegan options available. Healthier grab & go cafe franchise offering salads, various bowls, fresh juices, plus smoothies which can be made vegan by substituting the whey protein with pea or soy protein. Ask to make your meal vegan. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-8:00pm, Sun 9:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by BrittanyShaye

lots of super healthy options for vegans! - Edit

This place is great! It's a dream come true for a vegan who is also really into eating healthy. They have "grab your own" bowl type creations, where you get to pick what goes in. So you can choose a grain, like quinoa, brown rice, etc., then a protein, black beans, (meats that are from local free range farms), etc., then veggies and others, like spinach, tomatoes, avocado, corn, red peppers, broccoli, etc., and then cheese if you want it and you can pick your own dressing for the side if you want. There are also lots of great juices and smoothies that are customizable. Basically, this is a flexible, very vegan friendly and cute place to grab some lunch or a snack!

Pros: super healthy, flexible and customizable , up-beat and lively *green* atmosphere

It's Not Easy Being Grabbagreen - Edit

It took me a while to notice that GrabbaGreen was a separate restaurant from Chloe's but I finally woke up and slapped myself. Now I go there every other week to grab some fresh juice.

I think the staff is better at making salads than they are at juices, but when in a hurry I grabba and go.

Yes, there IS an art to juice extraction - but we won't go on that tangent. Oh, wait, yes we will. I once saw a staffer make my juice with some carrot juice that had already been extracted earlier that day. I asked for a redo with FRESH carrots.

But anyway, for first timers it may take a while to read through the menu. Anyone behind the counter, though, will be happy to help and make it worth the effort.

Salad options don't impress me too much, but I'm a snob. Here's the six-step process to salad recovery:
1. Select grains or greens
2. Select flesh or legumes
3. Select 5 nutrients from nuts, veggies, fruits, sprouts, beans, olives, yam, onions
4. Select cheese
5. Select herb
6. Select dressing. (The pomegranate sauce is delicious.)

For breakfast or lunch, make GrabbaGreen your goto for a quick raw food meal.

Pros: Fresh ingredients, Good location, Long hours

Cons: Staff seems untrained at times

No no! - Edit

Poor quality food, possible chances of cross contamination with vegan and non vegan foods, uses agave which is pretty much corn syrup, waters down juices with apples and cucumbers, hardly any organic produce and the list could go on but those are the main issues with this place.

Don't go there thinking you're benefiting your health. It's basically subway but given the look of healthier alternative.

Return to Phoenix Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has grabbagreen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.