grabbagreen

615-472-9200

2000 Meridian Blvd Ste 120, Franklin, Tennessee, USA, 37067

Serves meat, vegan options available. Healthier grab & go cafe franchise offering salads, various bowls, fresh juices, plus smoothies which can be made vegan by substituting the whey protein with pea or soy protein. Ask to make your meal vegan. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:30pm, Sat 9:00am-7:30pm, Sun 10:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by aelyse

Great spot for quick, healthy options - Edit

While driving around 9 months pregnant and hungry, I happened to pass Grabbagreen, a new-to-me healthy chain. I popped in and was happy to see the "Grab your own" option, which allows you to create your own salad/grain bowl. They had lots of vegan ingredients to choose from, as well as options for meat eaters (they offer chicken, steak, feta, etc.). I rolled with quinoa and kale for my base, black beans for my protein, and then went crazy with the toppings -- tomato, avocado, sweet potato, kalamata olives, red onion, and cilantro. There were several vegan dressing/sauce options, and I chose the spicy almond, which was pretty tasty. They also offer a build-your-own smoothie menu with vegan ingredients including coconut water, almond milk and pea protein. I'd definitely go back!

Pros: Very friendly staff

Return to Franklin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has grabbagreen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.