Govinda's - Ricardo Cumming

Av Ricardo Cumming 643, Santiago, Chile

Veggie restaurant near Catedral, Metro Cumming/linea 5. Offers menu of the day, veggie burger, salads. Free vegan cooking course every Thursday at 7pm. Open Mon-Fri 1:00pm-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Indian, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery, Chilean, Latin American

First Review by Dara.Skara

more than just a restaurant - Edit

I had but a juice one afternoon and it was tasty and the staff is friendly and fast.
Then I went to a vegan cooking course they offer for free every Thursday evening. It was more like a show with eating afterwards but a good chance to get in touch with locals. Furthermore there was a short lecture of a nutritionist with the chance to ask questions.

Pros: friendly staff, free events, good value

Cons: not much tables for the size of the room

Daily Feast - Edit

If you've ever gone to a Hare Krishna Sunday Feast and were disappointed that you couldn't eat the food............HERE'S YOUR CHANCE !
Lunches are VEGAN and prepared with talent and taste by Chef Nity.

JAI !!!

Big Portions - Edit

My husband and I went there for the first time yesterday. It was good food, we had some kind of potato pie, a salad, and bread with some sauces and kiwi juice. We were a bit disappointed at the fact that they offered other items but when we went to order them, they told us that they no longer had them. Seemed kind of like false advertising.
But it was good, anyway!

Pros: Big portions, Inexpensive

Cons: Not a wide variety of food

Return to Santiago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Govinda's - Ricardo Cumming closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1934 times.