Govinda's Pure Vegetarian Restaurant

+44-2074405229

10 Soho St, London, England, W1D 3DL

A vegetarian restaurant linked to the Radha Krishna Temple, serving vegetarian and vegan Indian thalis, salads and sweets, plus more. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Pizza, Indian, Take-out

First Review by AleVIruka

One of the best in vegetarian restaurants in London. - Edit

Chipotle for the vegetarian. Fairly priced thaalis, though service could be a bit better. Quick pick what you want and pay for it.

Limited options for vegans, however the other comment is untrue, they do not use any eggs at all. They are a karmic diet focused restaurant and have tasty food. Some of their dishes are focused on paneer, so just let them know you are vegan. Also, not sure why the other comment say's they had soup, last I remember, that wasn't even an option on the menu.

Excellent food overall!

Pros: Excellent food, Good Value, 100% Pure Vegetarian

Cons: Finding seating (sometimes busy)

Not so Vegan.. - Edit

I visited Govinda after becoming Vegan and all I managed to eat was soup and a very expensive salad!
Milk and eggs are in mains and desserts, what a shame as soya milk could easily be used and nobody would know the difference!
The prices have gone up a bit and I was charged extra for salads and raw veg as everything else looked suspicious..
It used to be one of my favourites but now I think I am over it. Shame

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-02

Cons: Expensive, Small tables

Return to London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Govinda's Pure Vegetarian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1979 times.