CLOSED: Govindas Casa Salud Natural

Transversal 10 # 10-19 Barrio Los Olivos , Villa De Leyva, Colombia, 154001

A vegetarian restaurant offers a daily menu of items from the region and other different dishes, some of which are vegan - please inquire. Will also custom make dishes for you if you contact them in advance. Is also a casa salud natural; a place where you can find plenty of vegetarian and vegan products: sausage, bakery, nuts or healthy ingredients for your dishes. Previously located at Carrera 13, Diagonal 8. Reported closed, Dec 2017. Closed Sun, Holy Days.

Categories: Organic, Catering, Fusion

First Review by maynard7

Delicious Soup , fresh Salad and rice vegetables - Edit

Healthy and fresh food .
There is not other vegetarian restaurant in Villa de Leyva or at least I couldn't find it. In VL food is a bit expensive than other cities so 12k for a menu was good!!

Expensive, and food below average - Edit

I went here twice while in Villa de Leyva. The first time the food was just average, and the second time it was below average. That, coupled with the price of 12.000 pesos leads me to rate them two cows. I saw restaurants all over town that charge 8 to 10 thousand pesos for lunch, and they have the expense of buying meat. The second time I went there was​ almost no protein on the plate, except in the rice. Strangely, no vegetables such as carrots, broccoli, celery, etc. I really like to support vegetarian restaurants, but the food has to be good. Twice was enough for me... there are many vegetarian-friendly restaurants I want to try.

Pros: It's vegetarian

Cons: Expensive, for what they serve, Flavor and variety lacking, Small portions

Return to Villa De Leyva Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Govindas Casa Salud Natural closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.