Gourmet Goody Box - temporarily closed

478-254-0816

3661 Eisenhower Pkwy, Macon, Georgia, USA, 31206

Vegan breakfast and lunch with a large variety of options. Relocated from 2055 Eisenhower Pkwy. NOTE: closed Apr 21-26 2019. Open Wed-Thu 12:00pm-6:00pm, Fri 12:00pm-4:00pm, Sun 10:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Pizza, Organic, Delivery, Bakery, Gluten-free

First Review by RachelLouise

greendragongirl9

Points +22

04 Apr 2019

So delicious 🧡🧡🧡🧡 - Edit

Food is wonderful and the people working there are just as wonderful

Nogd

Points +433

09 Mar 2019

Best mac ever! - Edit

I stopped in for lunch and it was delicious. I tried the pulled pork on Texas toast with Mac and cheese. This was the best Mac I've had!

Pros: All vegan

Cons: A little tough to find

HeartStrong

Points +70

23 Dec 2018

Awesome food and people! - Edit

Came here on a Sunday morning on our way to Florida after charging our car. Food is spectacular. Live music was an extra surprise the kids will never forget. We had a large group so literally had everything on the menu. No disappointment! Will come back when passing through again!

Pros: Great food, Wonderful people

LaceeGetter

Points +18

27 Oct 2018

Best Vegan Restaurant in Macon!!!! - Edit

This restaurant is wonderful!!! The food is amazing and the place itself is a very peaceful, serene atmosphere. They have vegan BBQ and Buffalo wings, veggie burger, vegan grilled cheese (one of my faves), vegan patty melt, tacos, Mac n Cheese, pizzas, vegan Philly, and everything during the week. On Sundays they vegan chicken and waffles, vegan chicken biscuit, pancakes, vegan scramble, and more!! Their deserts are also to die for the vegan cinnamon roll is delicious and they also have cookies, cupcakes, and they cater and create personal cakes for events!!! On top of that their food is soy free, gluten free, organic and non gmo!! If you're in Macon check this place out pronto!!! So far my fave vegan restaurant!!

Pros: All vegan menu, DELICIOUS!!!, Soy free, gluten free, non gmo, and organic

RachelLouise

Points +218

23 Oct 2018

Fabulous restaurant in an unlikely location - Edit

I've been here three times and wish I could go more often, but I live 50 minutes away.
It's in a very unusual location inside the Dealer's Hall of the Macon State Farmer's Market. There are tables outside in a covered area and also some tables indoors.

Twice I went for brunch. The brunch is really good. I recommend the Sunrise Skillet, but everything is good. The waffles are very tasty.

Once I went for lunch and got the Pulled BBQ sandwich with mac and cheese and sweet tea for $10.95. It was a big lunch and I couldn't quite finish it. The sandwich was probably the best thing with jackfruit that I've had. The bread was buttered and grilled like a grilled cheese sandwich. It was so decadent and delicious.

The owner is also very friendly. The service is good. I really like this place!

Pros: Food, All-vegan, Friendly

Cons: Limited hours, Limited beverage selection

Return to Macon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gourmet Goody Box - temporarily closed closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.