Gordy's Sichuan Cafe

Contact 509-747-1170

501 E 30th Ave (at Grand), Spokane, Washington, USA, 99203

Serves meat, vegan options available. ome menu items can be made vegan upon request. Small space, no smoking. Has gluten free. Tue-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat 4:00pm-9:00pm

Category: Chinese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by vaunderbroad

Yummmm ... Gordy's! - Edit

I moved away from Spokane 15 years ago, and I still remember many wonderful vegan meals at Gordy's. One of these days I'll return to Spokane just for a Gordy's fix. If you're eating at Gordy's tonight, I envy you!!!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday July 15, 2009

Pros: Healthy Cuisine, Knowledgeable Staff, Very tasty food

Cons: Serves meat

Very flexible - Edit

They are VERY flexible with their menu, understand veganism, and will swap anything around to suit your dietary preferences. Delicious too! I'd definitely recommend this one!

Pros: Flexibility, Food quality

Great food! - Edit

The place is small but worth it. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. They are willing to substitute tofu for most of the dishes on the menu.We had the green bean appetizer and cashew tofu with fried rice (no egg). The food was amazing!!!!

wonderful service and food! - Edit

Most importantly the service was wonderful. The server was very helpful with accomadating our vegan needs. :) there was only 3 things on the menu that could not be made vegan lots of options for vegans:) food was delicious! And came in a timely manner.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday February 28, 2012

Pros: wonderful food, wonderful service, LOTS of vegan options.

Cons: none!

Good, creative food - Edit

Gordy's is a lovely little place located in a mostly residential area, but close to downtown. There is not a large variety of vegetarian and vegan on the menu, but they are knowledgeable and very helpful, and are able to substitute with quite a few items. This is, refreshingly, not your typical Chinese- American style menu. One of Spokane's jewels. I would give it a higher rating if I could since there are really no only vegetarian options in this area.

My new favorite hole in the wall! - Edit

I couldn't believe that Gordy's was so amazing, I didn't want to go because of the name but am so glad I did. Almost anything on the menu can be meat or tofu if you just ask, and the staff is wonderful. Make sure to get the green beans, don't miss out! Our dinner with wine was $65, a little steep but well worth it and I will be going back soon!

Pros: Green Beans, Wine, Staff

Cons: Parking

very yummy - Edit

I was introduced to Gordy's by a vegan who worked there, It is so yummy, It's cozy, good food, and fairly inexpensive, I say I'm "allergic to meat and fish" when I go there, I would love to proudly beam about being vegetarian, but it's what my friend said to say so no fish sauce ends up in my dish.

Pros: truly delicious food, many vegan dishes, affordable

Cons: fish sauce, sometimes theres a wait for dinner

Return to Spokane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gordy's Sichuan Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2934 times since Aug 2007.