Gopuram Taste of India

• Veg-friendly
Contact 405-948-7373

4559 NW 23, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, 73127

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant with nice interior. Offers all day buffet with some vegetarian dishes. Staff will help point to the vegan suitable dishes when you ask.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

Mmm Mmm Good - Edit

Lots of vegan options which are all equality delicious in their own unique way. If they did not serve animal products this place would receive 5 happy cows without a doubt! It's too bad they contribute to the evil industry :(

Pros: Lots Of Vegan Options, Tastes Delicious

Cons: Contributes To Evil Industry

Pretty restaurant - Edit

Gopuram is surprisingly gorgeous & huge inside. The decor is lovely and it looks like there are private eating nooks, which is really cool.
I liked that there is an all-day buffet, and it was a good deal. There were about 7 or so vegetarian options.
Service was friendly but English was only so-so.
All in all, I left full & happy. I'd definitely go back.

great vegan options - Edit

I travel a lot and constantly have problems locating decent vegan food while over the road. I found this place via the happy cow android ap on my phone, btw love the ap and a must have for traveling vegans. Anyway, this place was very good, well seasoned food and friendly staff. They even fetched pn of the guys from the back to help me id the vegan options on the buffet. If I am ever back in okc I will be here again!

Pros: friendly, good food, vegan options

Cons: meat, dairy, plastic flowers

So-so - Edit

The decor outdoes the food. Decent veggie variety but way too much fried food--needs FRESH fare, everything was real heavy and processed tasting. Nice staff.

Pros: nice decor, nice staff

Cons: un fresh fare, fried food emphasis

Beautiful Restaurant, Good Indian Food! - Edit

I agree with the review below, the outside appearance is not too inviting and does the inside no justice. Also, being from out of town, my friend and I had a hard time finding the place, but we were glad to have finally found it! The inside was so beautiful! I would say this is the most beautiful Indian restaurant I've ever eaten at! The food was very good and the staff was attentive.

My first impression of OKC was a good one. The stop sign at our hotel had a sticker below the wording "stop" that said "eating animals" [Stop eating animals]; I was quick to snap a picture of that!

Return to Oklahoma City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gopuram Taste of India closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1610 times since Aug 2007.