Goodlife Modern Organic Pizza

Contact 08-83765900

44/42 Jetty Road, Glenelg, Adelaide, South Australia,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sept 2013 warning: reported uses chicken stock in all the veg pasta - please check. Organic pizzeria with locations in Adelaide.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by bearhouse5

needs more vego pizzas otherwise yummy! - Edit

Service by staff was great. Friendly and attentive. Nice selection of alcoholic beverages mostly local. Pizza base was beautifully cooked with perfect amount of crispiness and softness!! Downfall was only two veggie pizzas to choose from. They could really draw in more vegans like myself if they added more to the menu. But I am definitely going back!

Pros: Value for money, Great service, Perfectly cooked pizzas

Cons: Not enough veg options

Pizza - Edit

Always a favourite of mine as a veggie, and still is. Try the olive bread so yum. Plus a roast veg pizza with no cheese, we also get a side of the eggplant relish to give it a bit of a spicy kick, soooo yummy, and the salad is great too.

Pros: Fresh and flavoursome

Cons: more vegan/organic wine would be good

Vegan option - Edit

I was excited to hear they offer a vegan pizza. But I was greatly disappointed, only had a choice of 2 pizzas that could be veganised, and they just removed the cheese. No extra veggies, avo, or anything.

Good if eating with non-veggies, but food was nothing special for us wanting cruelty free.

Pros: Great location, Fun atmosphere

Cons: Average vegan options, Expensive

Australia's best pizzas - Edit

I lived in Adelaide for about 2 years, and I went to Goodlife a lot. I still make the effort to go, when I'm back down there. Their pizzas are fantastic. They have several vegetarian ones on the menu and always one vegetarian special pizza. Once, they even had a lentil pizza! I was not vegan at the time, so I can't comment on that, however, I don't imagine it would be a problem for them. The staff were always helpful and accommodating.

Pros: Fantastic pizzas, Good veggie choices, Take away

Cons: Can be hard to get in without a booking, Not in any other cities :(

Great Place for a Meal with the Non-veg - Edit

The pizzas here are great! Fresh, tasty and organic. Being a gluten-free vegan it can be hard to find somewhere to eat, especially when eating out with non-veg family and friends. Goodlife pizza fits the bill perfectly. The staff here are friendly and knowledgeable. My favourite pizza would have to be a Gluten-free Vegan Roast Veggie.

Pros: Gluten-free available, Kid friendly, Fresh & organic

Return to Adelaide Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Goodlife Modern Organic Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1547 times since Mar 2011.