CLOSED: Goodies

Contact 017680867117

Schützenstraße 21, Altona (at inside Veganz), Hamburg, Germany, 22761

Organic coffee shop and bistro with multiple locations; this one is inside Veganz supermarket, since 2014. Offers vegan soups, salads, bagel, desserts, and cakes plus smoothies, coffee and hotties. Reported closed December 2016 Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Western, Take-out, Bakery, German

First Review by MelisaManrique

My favorite weekend treat! - Edit

I always have a couple of treats there after picking up some vegan "junk food" at Veganz on Saturdays!
The whole place is a little piece of heaven for every vegan in town.
The selection of foods they offer is great: soups, wraps, cakes, salads, burgers, smoothies, ice-cream, desserts and so on.
My favorites include the cesar wrap, quinoa-rhubarb dish, and a fruit crumble dessert.
What I also really like is that you can order just a half of a wrap.
Their staff is friendly and quite patient when you struggle with choosing your meal because everything looks so delicious.

Pros: Friendly staff, Food options

Großartig - Edit

Unglaublich freundliches Personal und eine riesige Auswahl an veganem Essen. Es gibt belegte Bagles, Wraps verschiedenster Art, Smoothies, Suppen und sogar Kuchen, Torten und anderes. Flüchtiges Wasser ist dort sogar gratis. Sobald ich wieder in Hamburg bin, werde ich wieder vorbei schauen.

Nice vegan café/bistro - Edit

I like the cakes and the bagels and the salads.
Sometimes they have a happy hour in the last opening hour where you can get some food for half price.
Updated from previous review on Monday May 23, 2016

Pros: All vegan

Cons: Location (not central)

Everything at Goodies is so delicious! - Edit

I can get my Quinoa Porridge only by Goodies and enjoy it with a good Matcha Latte with coconut-rice milk! This is indeed my favorite café in Berlin, giving me always tasty, healthy and creative food option this is why I am totally looking forward to popping up at the Hamburg filiale!

Pros: always open, friendly baristi, delicious drinks

Return to Hamburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Goodies closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.