Goodies Berlin - Warschauer Str

Contact 0176-72503339

Warschauer Strasse 69, Berlin, Germany, 10243

One of the many Goodies locations; this one became all-veg since Jun 2013. Offers bagels, cakes, salads, desserts, and coffee with vegan choices like tofu bagel, rice pudding with apples, banana bread, green smoothies, and raw cake. Food is made in-house with ingredients listed. Has Wi-Fi, sofas and space to sit around.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by SynthVegan

Very yummy vegan Food and Drinks but expensive - Edit

When I'm at Veganz, I often grab a snack at goodies. the people are friendly, the food is awesome and very filling. It's expensive though. But I still love to sit down at the window and watch the people walk by :)

lovely place - Edit

a very lovely cafe with a huge amount of vegan options. everything is clearly labeled including labels for soy and gluten free dishes.
the portions are great and the prices reasonable.
one of my favourite lunch and brunch places around.

also: their takeaway boxes are compostable

THIS IS IT - Edit

come people visit this

great busy berlin area , fancy alternative stuff with few vegan places

goodies has amazing tasty food , especially the chickpea salad great and good chia seeds dessert

Pros: warm staff, tasty food

Cons: a bit small

mmmm tasty bagel - Edit

Went here today for the first time. Had very tasty bagels and an even tastier brownie!!! Massive vegan range and great art on the walls. Loved it

Pros: tasty, lots of vegan options , lovely decor

Good vegan options - Edit

They have lots of vegan cakes, desserts, snack items, etc. Everything vegan is clearly labeled, also.

Good place to go for some coffee, snacks or desserts. The smoothies are awesome, as well. Prices aren't bad.

Pros: Clear labels on vegan items

Goodies Berlin, Warschauerstr - Edit

I lunched here on Friday. Its located in the same building space as Veganz.

I had some beautiful apricot and lentil soup and then some savoury things. 1 was a pretty big Chinese Spring roll. The other I am not sure what it was called but it tasted good.

The girl who served us was very helpful and spoke much better English than my German.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Tasty food, Nice staff

one of my fav cafes ! - Edit

I love the Goodies!!! These girls are lovely. I'm almost there every day bec I feel kinda home around there. Awesomme vegan options....drinks and food. Never been disappointed about the food. And they offer a new"bagel of the week". You can always ask for help or change if something went wrong or got misunderstood. Check them :) but it's too expensive :/

Pros: lovely girls serving, delicious, lot vegan options

Cons: expensive

Nice variety of vegan & raw goodies at Veganz - Edit

Nice raw pies and cakes you have at Veganz.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday January 15, 2013

Pros: raw treats, vegan , delicious

Cons: a bit spendy, would love more gluten-free treats

Just the best place to eat and hang around - Edit

I am there 10 times a week- at least. Why? I fell in love with the sweet treats,the yummy chickpea- pomegranante salad and the friendly staff. You can get yummy and healthy stuff (organic soups, salad, bagel, smoothies, juices, coffee, cakes, desserts) all day long and the price is fine too. The atmosphere is perfect to relax!

Pros: menu, staff, atmosphere

Inexpensive? - Edit

ok so I paid 4 euros for my ice coffee which tasted like [edit by staff], that the waitress brought me when a huge iceberg was floating on.

I had a soup for like 4 euros which was ridiculously small and extra spicy (it wasn't written anywhere and the waitress didn't mention it to me when i asked her for the vegan option)
Then she asked me if I like the soup, I said it was way to spicy for me to taste anything and she didn't do anything about it . I was blown away!

Will definitely not go back

And for a non exclusive vegan place it is seriously expensive for Berlin !

Pros: nice location

Cons: expensive, less than average

Bagels. Smoothies. Cakes. Soups. - Edit

Oh, what a great place we discovered today. Build your own bagel or choose one of the very inventive types given out of which three are vegan and cost 3,2€-3,4€.
Today, they had five different soups with four vegan ones clearly marked as such and at around 3€ for a bowl.
We also tried a super fresh and fruity mango-strawberry-raspberry smoothie and a strawberry-chocolate-chunk smoothie with soya milk for 3€ each which were both delicious.
The absolute cherry on the cake was the raspberry-chocolate cake we had for dessert. It was truly amazing and was presented so well! A piece cost 2,8€.
The service was very friendly and even though the place was very busy with rather plain interior it had some cosy atmosphere about it.
I definitely recommend the place. Hopefully the demand for vegan food will make them go 100% vegetarian in the future.

Pros: vegan food clearly marked, fresh and delicious food and drinks, friendly staff

Cons: not 100% vegetarian

Great/inventive vegan bagel options! - Edit

Goodies Berlin has more than just goodies. I ate there my last day in Berlin and was very happy with my food. I ordered "Vegan Bagel Der Woche (Bagel of the week)" and a danish with a plum in it. I was very impressed with the bagel, even more than I thought I'd be. The bagel had pickled radishes, cucumbers and a vegan butter pesto spread on it, words cannot describe how good it was, so you'll have to try it. The Danish was also very tasty. Had I known the food was as good as it was earlier in my trip, I'm sure there would have been many repeat visits.

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Goodies Berlin - Warschauer Str closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3070 times since Feb 2010.