Goodie Organic Food and Bar - Geneva Airport

n/a

Airport food court, Geneva, Switzerland

Serves meat, vegan options available. Café in the airport food court which is accessible to non-travelers. Vegan items are labeled on the menu. Has vegan soup of the day, a vegan wrap, juices, and salad is per choose items. Open Mon-Sun 4:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, European, Non-veg

First Review by lachat

not very good - Edit

No vegan wraps left when I arrived. Menu does not seem to be marked with vegan items any more. When I asked, I was told I can just have a really boring salad (a fee green leaves, carrots, sweet corn etc, dry). They did have some vegan energy bars.

Poor vegan option - Edit

I wanted a vegan wrap, but were told wraps are pre-made and they didn't had any vegan ones. Staff wasn't knowledgeable about what was vegan in the salad bar (eg. hummus or sauces), so would have been left with just green leaf salad. Overpriced soup was suitable but I decided to walk away without buying anything, since they didn't know if the bread was suitable.
I can see this place has good intentions, but they need to deliver on these and train the staff.

Pros: clearly labelled vegan options

Cons: Main vegan option not available, staff not knowledgeable, over priced

Return to Geneva Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Goodie Organic Food and Bar - Geneva Airport closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.