CLOSED: Good Vibes

262-203-5416

234 Broad St (at W Main St), Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, USA, 53147

Serves meat, vegan options available. A cold-pressed juice bar and casual eclectic eatery with vegan choices. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner. Reported closed December 2016.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Macrobiotic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Tone

Excellent - Edit

My boyfriend and I stayed in Lake Geneva for a weekend in March and we ate here three days in a row!

Our servers were so accommodating and knowledgeable about their menu. They knew exactly how to make most of their menu items vegan. At first, it seemed a little overwhelming to be able to create my own meals with their ingredients. But my favorite meals where building my own sandwiches. I had the curry one time and didn't love it, I would have liked it more spicy and Indian-influenced.

If you are a vegan in Lake Geneva, you need to eat here. I was so impressed with all the options. Their fresh juice and house-made kombucha were good, too.

Pros: So many vegan options, Knowledgeable staff

Cons: none!

Nice Find in LK Geneva - Edit

Few vegan options in the neighborhood so I was so happy to find this gem on Broad St.
Had the chickpea & quinoa salad & substituted the egg with vegan bacon. Made it in a wrap with guacamole & blue corn chips as a side. The Mojito Mojo smoothie was delicious & refreshing.

Pros: vegan choices, friendly staff , place for both vegans & non vegans

Cons: Needs a few more vegan options

a gem - Edit

not all vegan, but great beer and food. cool atmosphere

Great Vibes and Yummy Fresh Food - Edit

Serves meat and dairy but is extremely accommodating to Vegan and Gluten Free diets. My wife, son and I are all vegan and were pleased to see a sign on the wall that says "Menu items can be made Vegan!" We didn't think we would have many options in Lake Geneva, so this was a pleasant surprise.

They have seitan Bacon, faux chicken and vegan cheese to substitute for many dishes.

After telling our waitress, Sam (who is also an owner), we were vegan, she was super happy to tell us our options. We had the Beet Burgers with naan bread, a Chickpea and Quinoa salad and the portobello tamales! All was very fresh and tasty. The menu changes to the season which keeps the food fresh and exciting!

They also feature fresh juices and smoothies which are also delish! If you're Veg and staying in Lake Geneva, this is your spot. Just 2 blocks from the beach too!

Return to Lake Geneva Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Good Vibes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2027 times.