First Review by daniellinor2

Love!!! - Edit

if you're like me, and visiting Sweden from the US, this is an awesome place to stock up on some of the stuff you already know, but also to find some awesome Swedish vegan alternatives. we tried Ultuna cashew cheese (horseradish variety), and my husband, toddler and I all really enjoyed it -- my son actually woke up the next morning and asked for more. small store, but I enjoyed my finds, and the staff was super friendly (much like everyone else I encountered in Stockholm). Bonus: it's in a neighborhood worth walking around and checking out other stores in.

Small but highly recommended! - Edit

It's a tiny market full of vegan groceries! The staff were really nice and even recommended his favorite raw bar. Although, I didn't find broccoli chips or kale chips but it's still a great store! Will be going to the one in Skånegatan tomorrow, I'd like to see if it's any bigger:) However, it's very expensive and they sell the "Raw Bite" (my fav raw bar) at a higher price than those you find in "Ica" (normal Swedish supermarket) but their products are not that bad☺

Pros: Quite everything is Vegan!

Cons: Very expensive

you can buy it all - Edit

As far as I can tell the shop is 100% vegan? And the fair trade focus is also very welcome. It's a shop where most things really are ok to buy! Haven't compared prices... And opening hours are a drag.

Pros: vegan, fair trade

Cons: opening hours

The best food store in town - Edit

This is, by far my best food store in stockholm! There is a second goodstore but that one is smaller and therefore has less aweome stuff in it. They have everything from pesto and no-egg to meat substitute, great chocolate and fullwheat digestives.

Pros: Its just great!

Cons: wish the store was bigger

Great selection/ Essential grocer for vegans! - Edit

Opened after its main store at Nytorget, this is a bigger store with more selection from vegan cheese, mock-meats products, with a good range of "good-heart" organic selection.

A heaven for non-meat eater living in Stockholm. Essential surviving supplies with fabulous choices.

A definite must-know place.

Return to Stockholm Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Goodstore - Hornsgatan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1528 times since Mar 2014.