Good People Kitchen

318-787-2785

1133 Mac Arthur Dr, Alexandria, Louisiana, USA, 71303

Serves meat, vegan options available. Light, salad-type fare with many veggie choices. Menu offers assistance with vegan and gluten-free diners. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-7:00pm, Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: American, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Nyla BR

Great place to eat in Alexandria - Edit

Since becoming vegan I've started looking for vegan friendly restaurants in my area, which are very few and far between, but this is an excellent choice.

My husband took me here for my birthday and I had a wonderful vegan wrap with a fruit cup. We also had an appetizer of Hummus paired with Carrots, Cucumbers, and Pita Chips.

I would definitely return to this restaurant.

Pros: Very Friendly, Vegan Friendly, Smoothies with Vegan Options

Great find - Edit

This place had heathy options for vegans and meat eaters. Good variety and wonderful flavors. My husband enjoyed the veggie wrap. He said it had just the right amount of pesto. I fell in love with their chicken salad and grilled vegetables.
The only drawback for us is that we were only passing through town. I hope they enjoy much success. There are far too few healthy options for eating out and like most families, we rarely find time to cook.

Pros: Excellent healthy food, Appeals to both vegans and non-vegans, Reasonably priced

Cons: Only open Monday through Friday , Not local for me

Return to Alexandria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Good People Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.