Good Life Health and Herb

Contact n/a

Moo 3 T. Wiang Tai (at next door to The Witching Well), Pai, Thailand, 51830

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serving Thai food and Western fare. Has baguettes, salads, juices, smoothies, brown rice, and large selection of specialist teas. Home grown wheat grass shots. Distinct exterior cover by image of wheat grass plants. Has Wi-Fi. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by kool_kitchen

ok place - Edit

offers soy milk in dishes, so it's one of the fewer that offers some option at least for breakfast, like eg porridge. has quite a lot of vegan dishes available. price is ok, a little too much. we ordered rice with vegetables which was nothing special at all, we were a little disappointed.
the best part about it is that you order via writing it on a piece of paper so you can write down all your special wishes like eg no fish sauce, no chili, no sugar, no oil etc. without having to explan it haha otherwise it's ok to try out, maybe the curries are better I don't know (:

Pros: nice ambiente, ordering via writing it on a piece of pa, quite a few vegan options, offers soy mi

Popular place - Edit

The place is super popular with Russian-speaking clientele due to the friendly owner Kostya. The food is so-so, the prices are a bit on a high side, the place can be cleaner, but the atmosphere attracts many and many people. The choice is amazing, lots of teas and healthy products, wheatgrass juice, tasty varied kombucha. You must visit it at least for drinks. I'd say, eat somewhere else.

Pros: Good choice, Beautiful drinks, Lots of products for sale

Cons: Dirty, Toilet, Food is nothing special

Cute but not exceptional - Edit

I ordered a spicy Thai tofu salad which was a bit strong even for me (and I enjoy my spice!)...yet still enjoyable and full of tofu. The stir fry I ordered was rather bland and unimpressive. Some friends told me they serve a great breakfast? Also lots of wheatgrass if you're into that. The ambiance is very cute with many of the "chairs" around the tables being swings which I thought was a nice touch. However, they charge for wifi whereas most cafes and restaurants are free and they also charge 30 baht to do a book exchange. That's the first time I've seen that one. Honestly, not terribly impressed. Witching Well and Rawsome are far better at comparably priced.

Pros: Cute ambiance, Fresh wheatgrass

Cons: Food is nothing special, Charge for Internet and book exchange, Just another place

Return to Pai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Good Life Health and Herb closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1546 times since Feb 2010.